Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year - New Start!

It has taken me the first week of January to figure out my plans and my resolutions for the year but I think I have finally figured out a plan to do!
However before I get into my plans and Resolutions - let me fill you in on my LIFE!
  Since Christmas, I have been working a ton to try and get a head start on my bills (not really working - way to many). I have decided to cut as much stress out of my life and possible and that has included people that are my "friends", jobs and other personal issue. This year is a brand new one! One where I will be turning 25 years old and I will be putting the childish dreams and actions behind me. I am focusing on me now and nobody else. Now if someone comes along, stranger or someone I have known my whole life and sweeps me off my feet, wonderful! If not, oh well, one day he will come and realize that I am a great person - just takes a little longer for some people for figure it out :) I have withdrew from Massage Therapy school so that I can focus on my full time job. I may not love it but I do love money and want to buy my own house one day! My dad was right, I will never find another job that pays me as much as I currently get paid at 24 years old with full benefits and a 401k plan. Maybe after all my debts are paid off and I am able to save some money, I will consider going back to school but until then its time to step up to the plate of being an adult!
  As for my New Years Resolutions... this is my plan! I am going to go to the gym more than just to meet my trainer twice a week! I want to feel great about my self and going by myself is definitely going to be a struggle but it will totally be worth it :) I want to continue to change my eating habits and start eating but healthier than I have been. So far, so good but I still love my pizza every now and again! Pasta will be the death of me but its just soooo good! I am definitely on a cooking binge lately which is awesome! I love cooking.
 I had to seperate resolutions to Goals because lets be honest... they are not the same thing! My goals for 2013 are more of a personal motivational goal.
 First, I only have 2 Goals that I wish to carry out all year long and that is to Read at least 1 book every month and pay off as much of my debt as I possibly can to start saving money to buy my first house!
 Second, every month I have chosen to give up one thing that I love....
        January: Chocolate
        February: Shopping
        March: Soda
        April: Buying Movies
        May: Buying sunglasses for myself
        June: Coffee
        July: Bread
        August: Candy
        September: Facebook
        October: Buying Music
        November: Beer
        December: Fried Foods 

 
I will be making a dream board tonight, so I will be sure to post it on here as soon as I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment