Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holidays and family...

So it's almost Christmas time and I have been doing really good! I'm trying this new eat healthy thing which is really exciting for me because I actually enjoy it and I feel better throughout the day. I'm not so sluggish anymore! Although I still need like 12 hours of sleep a night which I'm lucky if I get 5 hours :(

I've learned that it's extremely hard to live at home with my fried food loving parents and keep a healthy diet. They love fatty foods and they love eating out. I really just want to start making protein shakes in the mornings for breakfast but I need some ideas. I'm going to get tired of banana and peanut butter all the time! So if you read this and have some good ideas, let me know!

I'm starting to close of this year in my life and the next few weeks will be hectic and crazy but I am quite determined to start 2013 with a fresh blank slate and focus on my life and my future. Many changes to come and hopefully this time next year, ill be talking about buying my first house and maybe even being in a steady healthy relationship! HAHA We will just have to wait and see what a new year hold for me ;-)

It's time for new goals and a new life plan! I accomplished ALL of my goals in 2012 with a few extras (both good and bad) along the way! My plan is to figure out plan my goals for next year (since the world isn't ending in 3 days) in the next week and my last post of 2012 will be my weight and self focused goals for the new year! Along with a resolution or 2 :)

STAY TUNED....

No comments:

Post a Comment