Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Moving towards the Future

"Never Give Up on Something that
you Can't go a DAY without thinking about"
-Unkown
For so long, it has always been about what I should do, what would make everyone around me proud, how to get ahead in life, how to survive in the world as an adult... worry, Worry, WORRY! Well I am putting my foot down!

For the past 2 months, I have been trying to put together a battle plan to move forward with everything and I have come to TWO options...so opinions are greatly appreciated!


 and/or

Option 1 - I can move back to Florida and hope that I can get back into Ultrasound down there since thats where all my contacts are and plus all my classmates. Down there I know for a fact that I can get some scanning time in and pursue my love of doing OB Ultrasounds. :) And if I cant do it right away I can apply to the Radiology Programs down there and hope that I get into the imaging field as soon as possible.  Downside.... Id have to quit an amazing paying job up here and leave my friends again just when I think things might be turning around for me.

Option 2 - I can stay up here and apply to the Radiology and Ultrasound programs and see which one I get into but Continue to work where I am and make the money I am making. I would be near everyone that I need support from (except my Florida Ultrasound people that I love so very much) and could still attempt to follow my career dreams and make monthly trips to Florida for the time being. Plus I would get to continue to go to my Awesome Trainer that I have been for 18 months and get to my goal weight! I am almost there! 20 lbs to go!

Either way - I know that I want to work in imaging and I am DETERMINED TO GET THERE! Even if that means that I have to do the Program all over again! (At Least I know I will pass it!)







No comments:

Post a Comment