Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New State, New Start

 
   So it is time to fill everyone in.... I am definitely moving back to Florida! I have put a lot of thought into it and am finally extremely happy with my decision to start over. Starting over sounds crazy but that is exactly what I am counting on! I am packing everything up and in 4 short days Sophie and myself will be starting out 14 hour drive to Melbourne, FL!
 
  Now don't get me wrong... there are a few very important people in my life that I am going to miss terribly and have to come back and visit as frequently as possible but it is a two way street and they will have to come visit me as well! But if you read this blog, you should know that once I get down there I am going to change my Phone Number so that I can completely put the past 3 years behind me! I really am looking forward to starting from scratch and I know that it will be hard and I am going to struggle at first, especially trying to find a place to live. Living with my parents is a great money saving but I NEED MY OWN SPACE! I would rather work 3 jobs and come home to my own little get a way than feel like I am still the rebellious teenager I was 10 years ago! Its time to grow up lock it down and be completely independent and I am so looking forward to it!
 
The next post will be as a Floridan out of my new home and the start of a new chapter in my crazy messed up book of Life :)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment